The goal of the MANAGEMENT DU LUXE programme is to train future managers who are versatile and capable of understanding the financial challenges, economic and strategic market of their own specialty to develop on the business level a scalable profitability on their behalf or that of their employer.
In addition to precise knowledge of companies (economic, legal, tax, and commercial), the manager of a luxury brand company must acquire real human and commercial qualities, Strong customer relationship skills and strong analytical and synthesis skills. He must know how to communicate with the other departments of the company, be autonomous and have an excellent team spirit.
- Director of sales universe
- Guest relation manager
- Visuel merchandiser
- Marketing digital manager
- Directeur commercial
- Commercial Director
- Marketing Director – luxury sector
- Project Manager – luxury sector
- Expert luxury consultant
- Director of St
- Director of communications in luxury hotels
How to access
Candidates for this program must be enrolled in the ESLAP in bachelor or master, be really motivated by this sector of activity. They will be able to demonstrate a very good adaptability in front of interlocutors of multiple sectors of activity with varying levels of culture of knowledge.
- To integrate the speciality, their application to ESLAP will be selected according to their ambitions and their personal projects.
- A specialty diploma will complete the BACHELOR or MASTER title awarded at the en of the program.
- The application files are available here.
+33 (0)1 77 69 65 61