The goal of the Graphic Design program is to train future graphic designers who bring together the three main fields of graphic communication: graphic design, graphic production and the web.
The imprint of graphic designers is everywhere: posters, logos, advertisements, packaging, etc.
In a digital environment, the graphic designer is called upon to :
- Opening up new horizons
- Mastering the computer-aided publishing tool
- Have a great artistic creativity
- Be open-minded, versatile
- Have relational expertise
- Have an excellent general culture
Obtain in-depth knowledge and real mastery of design and production tools. Explore manufacturing techniques, study productivity, develop advertising concepts and communication campaigns.
- Graphic designer
- Studio manager
- UI Designer
- Visual communication
- Display designer
- Web designer
Candidates for this program must be registered at ESLAP for a bachelor’s or master’s degree, have an artistic fibre and have a technical background. They will be able to demonstrate a very good adaptability in front of interlocutors of multiple sectors of activity with varying levels of culture of knowledge.
To integrate the specialty their file filed with the ESLAP will be selected according to their ambitions and personal work.
- A specialty diploma will complete the BACHELOR or MASTER’s degree awarded at the end of the course
- Application files are available here
+33 (0)1 77 69 65 61