Registration for preparatory classes requires the equivalent level or diploma of the BAC.
Registration at the higher level requires the TCF B2 certificate and pass the entrance examination.
Registration at the BAC+4 and higher level requires the bachelor’s degree (BAC+3) or equivalent (accepted business experience if probative).
Conditions for competing
The first-year entrance competition consists of two eligibility tests based on records: a home creation file and a personal work file. In case of eligibility, candidates submit to three admission tests: a written test of analysis and reflection, a test of creation on table, (stylism and graphic design according to the desired level of entry) and an oral with the admission jury.
At the end of the eligibility and admission tests, the results are published only on the School’s website, on the competition portal http://www.eslap.fr
Candidates must be at least 25 years old and hold a French or foreign equivalent baccalaureate or diploma.
Students enrolled in the final year in high school must provide a school certificate. In case of success in the entrance examination, the final admission is conditional on obtaining the baccalaureate (all series) or an equivalent diploma.
If the applicants do not fulfil any of these conditions, derogations may be granted by the Director of the school, after examination of the application and for exceptional reasons duly justified. The request for derogation must be made before 30/07/2023.
Applicants to the Ecole supérieure libre d’art de Paris must choose only one access route: 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year. 5th year They can only compete three times in the competition, whatever the route.
Applicants of foreign nationality are subject to the general rules of the competition.
Candidates holding a foreign diploma and residing outside France must provide:
- a copy of the diploma translated and certified as true to the original by a sworn translator
- an attestation of the level of foreign diploma, document to be requested from the home institution.
The presentation note and the letter of motivation for eligibility as well as the written admission test may be written in English (see registration procedures).
Knowledge of the French language is required for the tests, particularly for the interview with the admission jury.
Terms and conditions
– Administrative pre-registration
The deadline for registration is October 15.
– Registration fees
The application for the competition is validated by the online payment of the participation fee for the tests. The amount is fixed each year by decree and amounts to 400 euros for the year 2023.
If the payment is made by bank transfer, the fees are to be paid by the candidate, which is a necessary condition for the registration to be taken into account. In case of withdrawal, the payment of the registration fee remains with the school.
– Supporting documents
- a valid identity card or passport
- Scholarship applicants: full notification of a scholarship on social criteria awarded by a national organization (academic year 2022-2023)
- minor candidates: an authorization from parents or legal guardians to participate in the contest
- the request for accommodation for disabled candidates
- a copy of the baccalaureate or equivalent diploma or, if applicable, a certificate of schooling…
- foreign applicants: a copy of the diploma translated and certified as true to the original by a sworn translator and a certificate of the level of the foreign diploma, a document to be requested from the home institution.
Registration becomes final only after the school has validated the registration form, duly filled in and completed with all the supporting documents requested, in electronic format.
Each candidate whose registration is validated receives an email from the school.
– Obligations of the candidate
The candidate must present himself/herself at the exams at least 30 minutes before the time indicated on the exam schedule. The presentation of his/her ID is mandatory.
No request for a change of date and/or time can be granted.
Any fraud or attempted fraud during the tests will result in the candidate’s exclusion from the competition.
Students who enroll must have a real desire for luxury and art. The training requires important natural and relational qualities.
Documents to be provided for all students
- COMPLETE YOUR ADMISSION FILE HERE
- A personal work file
PEDAGOGICAL SECRETARIAT :
Phone: +33 (0)1 77 69 65 61